Has your loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury, and needs ongoing assistance in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in La Mirada, we provide exceptional caregiving services from the comfort of the home at the best rates found anywhere in Southern California. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart-- because anything else just isn't A-1 Home Care!
A-1 Home Care offers a wide variety of caregiver options to elders with brain injury problems in the home, some of which include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care doesn't just stop there, as it also brings leading in-home care options for people with physical handicaps and amputations so that every elder can find comfort in the home. After all, anything less than the best 24 hour care just isn't what A-1 Home Care is about!