Many elders suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and unknowingly end up becoming an increasing burden on their family caregivers as time progresses. Though certainly no fault of their own, the truth of the matter is that these elders would benefit from having caregiving options in the home.
At A-1 Home Care in La Mirada, elders who suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia can receive lasting care in the comfort of the home. This both reduces the stress levels of their loved ones while also helping to make sure that the patient receives the greatest level of care going forward with a specialized caregiver who spends each waking moment looking to serve.
A-1 Home Care provides many Alzheimer’s care options in the home, some of which include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· fun activities and “brain games” to help with cognitive function
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
Our elder care experts are very affordable and equally diverse, providing Alzheimer's care services to seniors from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
Learn more about the exceptional in-home care solutions available at A-1 Home Care by calling a friendly caregiver today at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Los Angeles and Orange County including cities like Cerritos, Whittier, Fullerton, Downey, and Pico Rivera.