Elders who are still able to function in the home oftentimes don’t always realize that they would benefit even more from a live-in caregiver that’s always there if needed.
At A-1 Home Care in La Mirada, our specialized home care experts offer round-the-clock 24 hour care services from their helping hands and golden hearts to all the seniors they have the pleasure of being with. The multi-cultural elder care experts at A-1 Home Care have years of experience in home care provision already, providing leading assistance to seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides a multitude of live-in care services, some of which include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hourly home helpers, hospice care for the terminally-ill, hospital sitters for after surgery care, and much more, serving as the leader in home care provision for the Los Angeles and Orange County areas.