While often characterized in wild mood swings and a sour disposition that is anything but merry this holiday season, bipolar disorder and seasonal depression can alienate patients from their loved ones if the proper caregiving protocol is not utilized.
At A-1 Home Care in La Mirada, we provide hourly in-home care services that are as affordable as they are exceptional. Our diverse caregivers have years of experience in serving elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, so that no senior gets left behind on the road to redemption.
A-1 Home Care provides affordable bipolar caregiver services from the comfort of the home that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides home care solutions for special needs seniors that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Mowat-Wilson Syndrome care, Multiple Sclerosis care, and much more. It’s this dedication to exceptional and diverse care provision that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain the best—while leaving behind the rest!-- for the past 20+ years and counting already.